Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Where's the SUN?!


This picture was taken a week or two before Halloween and I think I can count on one hand the number of times I have seen the sun since. Although it hasn't "really" snowed here at our house it will flurry off and on. I don't think it got over 35 degrees today. Can I just tell you how much I hate to be cold? And I'm always cold even when everyone else is not. I keep tucking my hands in my legs as I'm writing this. Maybe I should just go make some hot chocolate.... with marshmallows.... and a candy cane.... OK, maybe winter's not so bad after all :)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

see, I am not sure that I am ready for that :D I, too am a sun lover!

Are you ready to be done? and maybe move back to the Valley of the Sun? We sure miss you guys!

Talmadge is the best rambo ever! :D

Amy {The Idea Room} said...

Brrrrrr! I am ready for the cold at Christmas time, and when I can knit or read in front of a toasty fire. Now I will have to add the hot cocoa with a candy cane! Sounds delicious! Luckily we have been fairly warm, but after next week I think things will be a changing! BTW Vance was very happy you posted Rambo! Talmage looks so BIG!

Betsy said...

I've been missing PA, but when I saw that picture I have to admit I wasn't too sad to be missing that! We've been having some nicer weather here and at least it's been sunny. Those gray days sure can be hard.

Linsey F said...

Oh...cold! I don't know if I could do it! Lots of hot chocolate...LOTS of hot chocolate!