Sunday, November 23, 2008

Halloween

I know I'm way behind, but I have some cute pictures from Halloween that I still wanted to post (Hey, at least its not past the next holiday, yet.) The kids had a great time at the ward trunk-or-treat. Talmage was a lion and although he can do a great lion roar, whenenver we asked him to roar it was always a whisper so he was more of a timid lion.
Kaia was very focused on everything she did and wanted to do it all by herself.
Half the time I didn't even know where she was because she has made friends with all of the young women so they took her around to each of the booths. She loved these vampire teeth from the fishing booth.
Kaia is certainly NOT a timid ballerina. At the end of the games they had everyone in a costume parade across the stage. Kaia gleefully pranced her solo across the stage. I hope she is just as bold when she has her part as a snowflake in the ward christmas party's Nutcracker in a couple of weeks.


Kaia was also invited to a friend's birthday party before Halloween. Although she didn't know anyone besides the birthday girl she soon joined in what everyone else was doing and had a fun time. (By the way, Riley is older than Kaia. Kaia is in the 99th % for height!)
They even had pony rides. Kaia always asks to ride my horse but then she wants back off soon after. She only made it halfway down the route when she decided she wanted off, but then she did make a full loop a little bit later. Crazy girl. I would have loved to ride the pony considering I haven't ridden a horse since I was pregnant with her. She doesn't know how good she has it!

No comments: