Thursday, June 4, 2009

Sunday Walk

Although the weather can't seem to make up its mind (it's constantly changing), we were able to take advantage of a wonderful spring Sunday afternoon a couple of weeks ago to take a walk. Beautiful! If I didn't have to live through such a long winter to get to this fleeting beauty I wouldn't mind living in PA longer.

(The dress Kaia is wearing is a dress that I got in Germany from my Oma (grandma). I have a few more of my dresses that Kaia is now big enough to wear, so I'll keep pointing them out.)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't wait for all that luscious green grass!!!!
What a cute dress! How special that she has that from you! I should look through my parents storage boxes to see if they were kept around!

Christine said...

Such a pretty place!!