Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Oma's House

Everything is more fun at Oma's House. Although we didn't do anything particularly special in Bishop it's still always fun because there are so many new things to discover for the kids. Like ponds, grass, kitty cats and duckies that come around, the old toys that I played with when I was a kid, watching a leaf float down the creek, room to run, and all the other fun discoveries that Grandmas' Houses have.
We took the kids to the city park a couple of times where they enjoyed swimming in the pool and feeding the ducks.
There's nothing better than some good clean dirt.

These T-shirts are from Uncle Shane and they make great jammies.

Kaia discovered computer games and had a lot of fun being allowed to play with the computer.

Kaia loved running around Oma's big yard.

I loved having a babysitter (even though I was put to work tiling my mom's kitchen countertops- I felt it was a fair trade). Bishop is so beautiful that it is always relaxing to be there. No matter how much she changes it, or how old I get, my mom's house will always be home.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I loved all of the pictures of the kids! We miss watching them grow up.

I thought it was funny that Talmadge was all dirty and having fun... and then Kaia was all clean :D

Gina said...

Wow! Heather, your kids are getting soooo big. I can't believe it. They are just so cute. I'm glad you're all doing well!