Sunday, June 29, 2008

Yummmmm!

I don't know if my kids eat more than usual or if they are just so cute when they eat, but we have a bunch of pictures of mouths and food. Actually, it's usually more like food that was supposed to go in mouths but it ended up everywhere else. Even with a dining room that is carpeted (whose brilliant idea was that?) I still find myself caring less and less where the food ends up. I've learned that clothes are outgrown before they are outworn. Clothes can be washed and carpets can be cleaned, but these adorable little faces will change before I realize it.







2 comments:

cfarar said...

Cute pictures. It is fun to see your kids. I haven't seen what they look like forever. How are you guys doing? We want to come visit you next year before you leave PA. The kids loved looking at your kids pictures.

Amy {The Idea Room} said...

Hilarious! Cute, Cute pictures. I really think it is a Huntley trait to REALLY enjoy eating. Of course who wouldn't growing up in the house with the excellent pastry chef and baker extraordinaire?