Monday, June 30, 2008

Hangin' in the yard

My kids absolutely love to play outside in the yard (what kid doesn't?). We have been totally redoing our yard (I'll make a different post on that) so they have had a lot of fun hanging out with and helping us.

Kaia is cool.


Talmage is cute.


And they're both goofy.


Although Kaia is a good little baker inside, Talmage prefers the outdoor kitchen and makes a mean mud pie. Of course, he had to sample his goods before they were worthy to share with others.

2 comments:

Suzy Farar said...

Hey there! It's great to see the kids! My how they've grown! I don't know why I was surprised to see Talmage's hair was blond becuase Kaia's is. I guess I just remember him as a newborn with dark hair before you guys left! Dennis has been saying how fun it would be to drive and visit you guys. We just haven't been in the right circumstances to be able to do that yet. I think I sent an email telling you about our family blog, but if I didn't....fararfamily.blogspot.com
Are you in California right now? I heard that Dallin was in New York for six weeks and you were going to be there. Sorry I've not been good in keeping in touch!!

Unknown said...

Hi!
I can't believe how big the kids are!!! Kaia is beautiful! I love here long blond hair. I love getting to see pictures of Talmadge since we didn't really get to know him.
I am glad you are blogging so that we get to see what you guys are up to and what it looks like where you are living. We miss you guys!!!! Say hi to the kids and Dallin. :)